Get Ready to Help! Many of Our Orange County Friends and Neighbors Need Smart Financial Counseling Right Now!
Your FPAOC Community Outreach Committee is working hard behind the scenes putting together an opportunity to provide remote financial planning assistance to those in need. As soon as the program is ready to launch in the next week or so, we are going to need CFP® volunteers. We need you to be ready! If you have not taken FPA’s Pro Bono Financial Planning Training Course in the last two years, now is the time to do so. It takes just an hour, and you received 1 hour CFP CE upon completion.
- To participate is simple. You must meet these four criteria:
- Be a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Be an FPA member in good standing
- Complete the 1-Hour Pro Bono Financial Training Course
- Agree to follow FPA Pro Bono Guidelines
To take the training, just log on to this page on the OneFPA.org website. You will be emailed a certificate of completion.
Get your training done now, so you will be ready to participate. We look forward to having you on the team!