FPAOC’s Upcoming Events
Note: Quarterly Meeting Passholders are invited to register for your free mixer or AiT meeting included with your pass by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is a list of upcoming events:
FPA Washington D.C. Advocacy Days
Register Now for June 5-6 FPA D.C. Advocacy Day!
FPA Advocacy Day is an important opportunity for FPA members and leaders to gather on The Hill to continue the dialogue with federal policymakers about the financial planning profession while displaying FPA’s strength as the largest membership association for CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals. Plan for a high energy, invigorating day that empower you to positively interact with policymakers to help advocate for issues that are crucial to practitioners of the financial planning community. Join us for our FPA Afternoon Symposium on Wednesday, June 5th and our Advocacy Day on June 6th.
As an Advocacy Day participant, the following will be provided:
- Appointments with the offices of your representatives
- Training webinar (on-line) one week prior to event
- Advance talking points about FPA policies and priorities
- Background and preparation materials for meetings
- Networking opportunities
- Included half-day educational symposium
- Advocacy training breakfast
- FPA PAC Reception with special invited guests
- Sponsored dinner on Wednesday evening
- Special room rate of $259 at the Hotel Liaison (limited room block for Tues/Weds/Thurs)
- Registration fee of $115 will cover the symposium, scheduled meals, materials and training.
- Please note that all members are responsible for their own travel expenses. Attendees will have meetings up to 5 p.m. on June 6th and we ask that you plan to make air travel for after 7 p.m. that day.
Allied Professionals Summer Celebration Mixer
Join us for FPA of Orange County’s Allied Professionals Summer Celebration Mixer at our new location, Il Fornaio, in Irvine. Invite your colleagues, friends, and significant others to be a part of this fun evening too!
Cost is $20 and includes complimentary first drink and appetizers, plus complimentary valet parking. Cost at the door is $25/person.
Thank you to Dorsey & Whitney for their sponsorship of the 2019 FPA of Orange County Allied Professionals Mixers!
Save the Dates
2019 Quarterly Education Meetings: November 20
2020 Quarterly Education Meeting: February 12, May 13, August 26, November 4