FPA of Orange County is Offering Free VIRTUAL Financial Planning
In this time of economic turmoil, FPA of Orange County’s Certified Financial Planner™ professionals are offering no cost virtual one-on-one financial planning sessions. We can help you with:
|• Covid-19 Relief||• Budgeting||• Debt Management|
|• Insurance/Work Benefits||• Investment Management||• Tax Management|
|• Beneficiaries/Estate Planning||• College Expense Planning||• Divorce Financial Issues|
There will be NO SELLING of any investment products or services. Meetings will be done online or over the phone.
Click HERE to get more details and schedule your meeting.
Meetings must be scheduled a minimum of two days in advance and will be limited to 45 minutes. Your volunteer financial planner will email you with any additional information you will need for your meeting, including video conference details and any reference material. You may cancel or reschedule your meeting at any time.
CFP® Professionals Your Help Is Needed!
We need your help with the program above. FPAOC Community Outreach is putting together a team of CFP® Professionals who are willing to offer virtual one-on-one financial planning sessions to those in need. No selling will be involved.
To participate is simple. You must meet these five criteria:
- Be a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Be an FPA member in good standing
- Complete the 1-Hour Pro Bono Financial Training Course
- Agree to follow FPA Pro Bono Guidelines
- Be willing to dedicate at least 2 hours per week to providing virtual financial planning to those in need through the program
Here’s how the program works:
- Complete the 1-Hour Pro Bono Financial Training Course (if you have not done so in the past 2 years).
- You will receive information on how to share your available time for pro bono planning on a shared calendar in AppointmentPlus at no charge to you. We are willing to help you with this process. It’s simple.
- Community members who request pro bono time will be slotted on your calendar, and you will receive all the details in a system-generated email. See the community registration site here.
- Keep track of the hours you dedicate to helping others through this program so that we can keep a chapter total.
Ready to sign up? Register here!
Note: FPA Members, you are also invited to become a part of the FPAOC Community Outreach Committee to get involved in all of our pro bono efforts. We meet every 4th Wednesday from 4-5 PM. For more information on location, contact Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org
Waiver for Pro Bono Financial Planning Appointments: FPAOC Pro Bono Client Terms of Engagement (4.29.20)