Opportunities Through FPAOC
To post an open position in the financial planning profession, please submit your ad in an email as an attachment in WORD to email@example.com.
Certified Financial Planner / Wealth Advisor (Posted 12/05/19)
Presidio Capital Management (PCM) is a fee-based, independent wealth management firm with office locations in San Diego and Orange Counties. By delivering financial strategies that are built on data, not opinion, we strive to help people lead better lives through our in-depth financial planning process. We offer comprehensive financial advice and impeccable service to individuals and businesses in the areas of investment management, retirement planning, tax planning and estate planning. As an independent firm, we have no obligation to sell proprietary products or services. We can be openly selective in offering only those investments we believe are best suited to address our clients’ financial objectives. Team members at PCM are encouraged to maximize their talents. We believe this is an empowering opportunity to create a career that is directly aligned to their personal vision. With loyal dedication to our employees, together, we can deliver solutions that support our clients’ ability to retire more confidently and live more fulfilling lives.Read More
Our team is seeking an experienced financial advisor with a planning approach and a leadership mentality. Baby Boomers are retiring at the rate of 10,000 per day. PCM perceives this statistic as an amazing opportunity to target an under-served market and make a lasting impact on this generation and their kin. Through our educational engagements, we have built a large database of clients and prospects eagerly awaiting your time and attention. Cold calling is not our strategy.
If you feel passionate about helping individuals and businesses but haven’t been empowered to take your skills and knowledge to the next level, this is the position for you. Advisors at PCM are collaborative but embody a leadership confidence that’s makes our clients feel passionately assured about the education and advice they’re receiving.
PCM is focused on recruiting top talent that is hungry for professional flexibility while maintaining integrity and ethical standards. Your ability to remain calm and flexible in changing financial landscapes and with varying client needs are crucial to providing superior service. This is a fast-paced environment that demands a professional who is quick on their feet but choose to forgo a transactional acquaintanceship for the long-lasting planning, trusted advisor relationship. If you have strong financial planning skills, the ability to execute, and an emotional intelligence that resonates with people, we’d like to speak to you.
- Provide client engagement/relationship and portfolio management
- Coach clients and potential clients through the process of determining their financial goals.
- Contribute to the leadership of the group through active mentorship and participation.
- Serve as an ambassador for the firm by earning referrals from clients and professionals.
- Maintain compliance with all company and regulatory policies to the utmost standards.
- Continue to develop your own knowledge and application of financial products and strategies to support and enable the growth of our team and clientele.
Required Skills and Expertise
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with active securities licenses
- CFP® and/or CFA credentials
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- The ability to be self-sufficient and work independently
- Experience in achieving a high level of client satisfaction
- Problem solving skills in analytics, strategy, and tactical levels
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary starting range of $90,000-$150,000
- Performance-based bonuses & profit sharing.
- 401(k) with match
- Health benefits to include Dental, Vision, and Chiropractic Care for individuals and dependents.
- Flexible vacation/sick time
- Future growth & equity opportunities within the organization
For questions feel free to reach out to David@presidiocm.com
Investment Professional Team Member (Posted 11/06/19)
A unique opening is available for an accelerating career in financial services with an empowered boutique small team office of six. We believe in working to live a balanced, rich life with true meaning and purpose, not just living to work. For over 18 years, McCarthy Wealth Management has been providing sound, caring financial advice to families and businesses in the Orange County Area. We offer career growth with a balanced reasonable work week with 3 weeks paid time off, 10 paid holidays, a competitive base salary, health insurance benefits, a generous 401(k) profit share, a bi-annual 10% bonus, a yearly share of revenues and community volunteer opportunities. This is an opportunity to let your leadership skills develop and shine to truly have a meaningful career, not just a job. Work location is 3300 Irvine Ave, Newport Beach, CA 92660. Learn more: www.mccarthyWM.com.Read More
- Investment Portfolio research and analysis, financial analysis and financial plan preparation
- Joint review meetings with lead advisor for clients with $500K – $10M investment portfolios.
- Follow through on projects and tasks from client reviews.
- Participate in portfolio construction with quarterly Investment Policy Committee meetings.
- Opportunity to lead client review meetings after an initiation period.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Series 7, 66 or 65/63.
- 3 years financial services industry experience.
- Proficient computer skills.
- People skills – team work, kind, and friendly.
- CFA Designation
- CFP Designation
- Investment Portfolio Construction
- Morningstar Workstation
To apply: Email a cover letter and resume to McCarthyWM@fscadvisor.com
Associate Financial Planner (Posted 8/22/19)
Summary of Duties
The Associate Financial Planner (AFP) is a full time entry level position with primary responsibility for all phases of financial plan preparation for our clients. Data collection, populating the planning software and drafting preliminary and final plans are included. The AFP will also be responsible as the lead back-up for our client service transactions, updating our CRM, and assisting with any compliance requirements. There will be frequent contact with clients, so the AFP must be personable and comfortable with regular interaction with clients of the firm.Read More
The AFP will be supervised by a CFP® professional, and therefore all hours on the job will qualify for the experience requirements for the CFP® certification. Newcastle has a generous reimbursement program for educational expenses leading to certifications and licensing.
The AFP position includes competitive full-time compensation with salary, bonus, health benefits, and a 401(k) plan. This is a perfect opportunity for a recent graduate who is ready to launch a career in financial planning. Newcastle is an independent fee-based RIA, and is located Fullerton, CA.
Find out more about us at www.newcastlefa.com
To apply for this position, please email your resume and a cover letter, detailing your interest and qualifications for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Service Admin (Posted 7/26/19)
We are a boutique wealth advisory firm in Newport Beach looking for an sales / admin assistant to the owner of the firm. Probitas Financial is a growing, thriving firm that provides five-star personalized fee-based services to its client family.Read More
Summary of responsibilities
Looking for a sharp team member who takes initiative and is a problem solver. The position is ideal for an admin professional looking for a flexible schedule of approximately 15- 20 hours per week near John Wayne airport in a highly desirable office building. The owner may consider full time with appropriately qualified candidate. Salary will reflect experience and qualifications.
- Confirm and set client appointments.
- Follow-up with existing clients on the phone and become familiar with their account details and concerns.
- Prepare client financial planning folders and assist with gathering the information needed to open new client accounts.
- Be initial point of contact for client calls and know what client requests shall be handled or passed off to the advisor.
- Take responsibility and authority to run the back office to ensure proper systems and procedures are in place.
- Function as an important “partner” in the management of the practice, agreeing to the overall vision of superior client service.
The ideal candidate will be of a self-starter mindset and capable of handling a multitude of tasks simultaneously while feeling comfortable talking to our high net worth clients. Our IT is Mac based. The candidate will also:
- Have a superior client service mindset
- Be mac savvy / Proficient using MS Office and Apple equivalents
- Have knowledge of spreadsheet and mail merge
- Have experience in using CRM databases, including Redtail
- Be a “Quick study” on new concepts
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- FINRA Series 6, 7 and/or 63 licenses a plus
President / Owner
Phone (949) 528-6060