The NexGen Community
Our “NexGen” group is a sub-community of FPA, geared toward younger planners and those who are new to the profession. We envision our group to be a place where those who are still learning and growing as professionals can come to network and learn from those who have gone before us.
FPA NexGen Vision Statement
“To ensure the transference of wisdom, tradition, and integrity, from the pioneers of financial planning to the next generation of our profession.”
FPA NexGen Mission Statement
“NexGen is intended to be a community of the next generation of financial planner.”
NexGen strives to provide members with a network that serves to:
- Support, advise and encourage one another in our professional advancement
- Promote, foster, and direct programs that aid in passing the baton
- Explore issues common to younger planners and seek means of accentuating the positives and finding resolutions for negatives
If you are interested in being a member of the Orange County NexGen community or joining the NexGen committee, email Leslie Rea.
To view more information about the FPA NexGen community on the national level click the link below.
FPAOC All-Chapter Mixer
Don’t miss FPA of Orange County’s All-Chapter Mixer! Come meet new connections and catch up with old friends at this special evening. Invite your friends who need to be a part of this great organization.
Cost is $20 online/$25 at the door and includes complimentary first drink and appetizers. Parking is free.
NexGen Study Group
November’s Topic: Tax Update with Mark Prendergast
Are you entering the Financial Planning Profession? Join us for the new NexGen Study Group! Whether you’d like to get to know others in the profession, strengthen your knowledge, or find an answer to a specific question, this group is for you. There is no cost to attend, and breakfast and parking are included.
- Please park in the covered structure for Building 660. The garage is next to the building however you need to walk across San Simeon Dr.
- The meeting is held in suite 650, please ring the doorbell if the door is locked.
- We validate parking at the end of the meeting.