FPA Washington D.C. Advocacy Days
Register Now for June 5-6 FPA D.C. Advocacy Day!
FPA Advocacy Day is an important opportunity for FPA members and leaders to gather on The Hill to continue the dialogue with federal policymakers about the financial planning profession while displaying FPA’s strength as the largest membership association for CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals. Plan for a high energy, invigorating day that empower you to positively interact with policymakers to help advocate for issues that are crucial to practitioners of the financial planning community. Join us for our FPA Afternoon Symposium on Wednesday, June 5th and our Advocacy Day on June 6th.
As an Advocacy Day participant, the following will be provided:
- Appointments with the offices of your representatives
- Training webinar (on-line) one week prior to event
- Advance talking points about FPA policies and priorities
- Background and preparation materials for meetings
- Networking opportunities
- Included half-day educational symposium
- Advocacy training breakfast
- FPA PAC Reception with special invited guests
- Sponsored dinner on Wednesday evening
- Special room rate of $259 at the Hotel Liaison (limited room block for Tues/Weds/Thurs)
- Registration fee of $115 will cover the symposium, scheduled meals, materials and training.
- Please note that all members are responsible for their own travel expenses. Attendees will have meetings up to 5 p.m. on June 6th and we ask that you plan to make air travel for after 7 p.m. that day.