Tuesdays@2:00 with FPAOC
FPAOC members are meeting and strategizing each Tuesday afternoon via Zoom on topics affecting financial planning in today’s turbulent environment. We are lining up subject experts to kick off each meeting and help answer questions.
This week’s topic: Planning Strategies Using Opportunity Zones in a Post-COVID World
Join us for an in-depth discussion on how the Qualified Opportunity Zone Program can be utilized to provide value to clients, gather held-away assets and attract new prospects.
- How has COVID impacted the OZ strategy
- Addressing any capital gain tax liability
- Understanding 2019 K-1 and Section 1231 Gains
- Identifying ways to help clients in the middle of 1031 exchange transactions
- Discussing possible financial and estate planning ideas
Presented by Jay Frank with Cantor Fitzgerald – Head of Distribution Cantor Fitzgerald Capital
We hope you will participate too – we welcome your questions and comments. Register to receive the Zoom information.