Join or Renew Membership Today!
FPA delivers One Connection™ to top-quality professional development, critical business and career-building resources, and a community committed to elevating the profession. Become a member today!
Professional Member Discount
CFP® Professionals and Allied Professionals, new members receive a $100 discount on your first year of FPA membership! Use promo code FPAOC100. Join online here or contact FPA Member Services for more information at 303-759-4900 or 800-322-4237.
Aspiring Financial Planners
You Actually SAVE Money by Joining!
Join FPA at a reduced rate – Just $60 per year!
Membership includes full FPA National Benefits AND Orange County Chapter benefits:
- $200 off the CFP® Exam (Member must call the CPF Board BEFORE scheduling the exam to receive discount.)
- Scholarship Opportunities and Discounts for CFP® Exam Preparation
- Online Communities Just For NexGen Members
- Discounts on Annual NexGen Gathering and FPA National Events
- Networking and Volunteering Opportunities – Both Locally and Nationally
- Mentoring Opportunities and Job Openings
Colleague Referral Program: Member-Get-A-Member
THE FPA MEMBER-GET-A-MEMBER PROGRAM IS THE DEFINITION OF A WIN-WIN-WIN SITUATION. Your referrals help the association move the profession forward by adding new members, and both you and those you refer save on your dues. There’s no easier way to help us grow the financial planning community, while putting a bit of money back in your pocket.
Here’s how it works:
- Get $25 for Each New CFP® Professional or Allied Professional Member
Referred members receive a one-time savings of $25 toward enrolling as a first-time member
- Get $10 for Each New Aspiring Financial Planner, New to the Profession Financial Planner and Academic Member
Referred members receive a one-time savings of $10 toward enrolling as a first-time member
- Note: Aspiring Financial Planner members are ineligible to receive referral savings on membership dues. Discount cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.
Referral Form: Click Here
FPA Economic Hardship Policy
FPA offers membership extensions of three, six and 12 months for current FPA members experiencing economic hardship. If you are having trouble affording your membership dues, and would like to request a hardship extension, please contact the FPA Member Engagement Team at MemberServices@OneFPA.org or via phone at (800) 322-4237, and specify the length of extension requested. We review every extension request individually, and extensions are provided on a case-by-case basis.
Contact our Membership Chair for more information.