Join or Renew Membership Today!
FPA delivers One Connection™ to top-quality professional development, critical business and career-building resources, and a community committed to elevating the profession. Become a member today!
New Professional Member Discount
CFP® Professionals and Allied Professionals, new members receive a $100 discount on your first year of FPA membership! Use promo code FPAOC100. Join online here or contact FPA Member Services for more information at 303-759-4900 or 800-322-4237.
Students – You Actually SAVE Money by Joining!
Join FPA at a reduced rate – Just $49/year for a full-time student or $129 for a CFP® Certificant Student
Membership includes full FPA National Benefits AND Orange County Chapter benefits:
- $200 off the CFP® Exam (Member must call the CPF Board BEFORE scheduling the exam to receive discount.)
- Scholarship Opportunities and Discounts for CFP® Exam Preparation
- Online Communities Just For NexGen Members
- Discounts on Annual NexGen Gathering and FPA National Events
- Networking and Volunteering Opportunities – Both Locally and Nationally
- Mentoring Opportunities and Job Openings
Colleague Referral Program: Member-Get-A-Member
- To participate in this program, current members must refer a new member to FPA. When this prospect member joins FPA as a paying member, both the referring member AND the referred member receive rewards!
- $25 off the referring member’s dues renewal for every new CFP® Professional and Allied Professional category member who joins.
- $25 off the referred member’s membership dues if they join FPA as a CFP® Professional or Allied Professional category member.
- $10 off the referring member’s dues renewal for every Faculty, International CFP® Professional, CFP® Certificant or CFP® Candidate category member who joins.
- $10 off the referred member’s membership dues if they join FPA as a Faculty, International CFP® Professional, CFP® Certificant or CFP® Candidate category member.
- Note: Student members are ineligible to receive referral discounts towards their membership dues.
Referral Form: Click Here
FPA Economic Hardship Policy
FPA offers membership extensions of three, six and 12 months for current FPA members experiencing economic hardship. If you are having trouble affording your membership dues, and would like to request a hardship extension, please contact the FPA Member Engagement Team at MemberServices@OneFPA.org or via phone at (800) 322-4237, and specify the length of extension requested. We review every extension request individually, and extensions are provided on a case-by-case basis.
Contact our Membership Chair for more information.